Knight Security Systems Customer Portal
Welcome to the Knight Security customer portal for new and existing customers. Here, you can pay your security system bill and access other essential account information.
- Use our secure system to pay your bill online.
- Verify and update your contact information.
- Add a new person, phone number or email to your list of contacts.
- Test your alarm system and get detailed system information.
- Request an upgrade or service appointment.
- Get a detailed breakdown of your service bill.
- Check your current system status.
- Reach out to customer support for additional help or recommendations.
- Access remote management settings and feeds.
Paying online is a fast, easy way to pay your bill and manage your account — no paper checks or return stamps required. With the click of a button, you can learn everything you need to know about your security system, view your bill and explore additional Knight Security products, all from your computer or smartphone. Log in to your account to get started.
While you're here, don't forget to check out what's new and our current trending services for private property owners in your area!
Explore Our Trending Services
Interested in what services are trending now? Below are the top Knight Security Systems services and equipment that have been giving your friends and neighbors peace of mind.
Front Door Video Cameras
Our residential security systems allow you to add a front door video camera.
Front door video cameras let you engage in remote home monitoring, a helpful tool when you want to do any of the following.
- Protect your family: Remote monitoring lets you keep an eye on your loved ones back home while you're at work, running errands or out of town. Front door cameras help you monitor who is coming and going, like older adults, children, delivery professionals and pets.
- Monitor vacant property: Planning a vacation or business trip? Front door surveillance will help you protect your home while you're away, so you can enjoy your travels without fear of a break-in or home disaster. It's also the perfect way to monitor vacant rental or investment properties in between tenants.
- Grant access control: See who's at the door and grant specific access control to the friends, family and utility professionals allowed inside, while keeping unwanted solicitors and other strangers at bay.
Exterior and Interior Security Cameras and Installation
Interior and exterior residential camera systems offer a comprehensive view of your chosen points of interest, like your front porch, indoor entry room, backyard or garage.
Interior and exterior security systems can help deter or prevent:
- Home intrusion or burglary.
- Intentional and accidental property damage.
- Package and delivery theft.
- Home damages resulting from a fire or burst pipe while away.
- Children sneaking in or out of the home.
- Medical emergencies in pets and unattended family members.
Whether you want to monitor your front porch deliveries or get an inside look at what happens in your home while you're away, we can help you customize your camera system to fit your exact needs and budget.
All residential security camera systems include high-definition capabilities with built-in night vision. Review saved footage easily with zoom capabilities and helpful motion indicators, so you can fast-forward to the parts of your surveillance footage that concern you.
Smoke Detectors and Fire Alarms
Security systems and front door cameras can keep you safe from outside threats, but what about those that lurk indoors? Having an efficient smoke and fire detector can significantly reduce the chance of fire-related devastation. Smoke detectors and fire alarms from Knight Security Systems are responsive and reliable, with 24/7 assistance when you need it most.
Our monitored smoke detectors connect to your home security system and alert you when they identify smoke or flames in your home. As the audible alert signals through your household, the system sends a secondary alert to our central station and your nearest fire department for instant response.
Monitored smoke and fire alarms will help you sleep better at night and provide an added layer of protection when your home is vacant. In some cases, investing in fire detection may also qualify you for a discount on your homeowner's insurance.
Carbon Monoxide Detectors
Carbon monoxide has no taste, smell or visible indication that it's infiltrated your home. Without a CO alert system, homeowners may not notice the presence of carbon monoxide until they start experiencing severe, often life-threatening symptoms, like fatigue, headaches, dizziness and reduced brain function.
Carbon monoxide can leak from multiple sources, including:
- Gas space heaters.
- Chimneys and furnaces.
- Wood-burning stoves and fireplaces.
- Gas-powered generators.
- Vehicle exhaust.
- Damaged boilers.
A reliable carbon monoxide detector can save your life and protect your family from hazardous side effects. Hard-wired and wireless monitored carbon monoxide detectors from Knight Security Systems are similar to our home smoke and fire alarms. They integrate with your home security system and initiate a dual alert when they detect dangerous CO levels. One alert is a loud audible signal to notify you and your family to evacuate the home immediately. While this alarm signals through your house, the system sends a second alert to our central station and your local fire department for fast assistance.
Your Go-To Security Company in CT and NY
Knight Security is the top choice of property owners throughout New York and Connecticut. Not yet a customer? We proudly serve the following locations.
- New York: We have a presence in more than 20 cities across Westchester, Dutchess and Putnam counties in New York.
- Connecticut: We've helped home and business owners all across Fairfield County protect their Connecticut properties.
If you don't see your location listed here, don't worry! Contact us to learn more about a custom installation and consultation appointment.
Have a Question? We Can Help!
If you're interested in learning more about residential security from Knight Security Systems or are a current customer with a question about your service, our team is on standby.
You can reach us through our online contact form or start a live chat conversation with a representative. You can also give us a call.
- For New York clients: 914-232-0003
- For Connecticut clients: 203-793-0003
Pay Your Knight Security Bill and Learn More About Our Services
Log in to your customer account today to view upcoming charges and pay your Knight Security Systems bill. If you haven't yet registered your account online, all you have to do is fill out a quick form and create your login credentials. Your username and password should be unique to you. Never share your information with anyone outside your home or billing contacts.
Want even more protection you can count on? Browse our site or contact us to learn more about upgrading your current home security services with home surveillance and monitored fire, smoke and carbon monoxide detection.